Sunday, February 24, 2008

Family Time

There has not been much to post lately, as Mason is at home enjoying some time away from the hospital. He is not scheduled to go back for more treatment until March 5, so this is a nice break for everyone. There are only two treatments remaining before Mason's surgery in April in Edmonton.

The steak nights both went off without a hitch and were a great success. Thanks again to everyone who came out to support Mason - I know the Clewis family is extremely grateful. A special thank you to Alysha Brentnell and Mandy Rusu for organizing everything - you did a fantastic job!

If anything noteworthy comes up prior to Mason's return to the hospital on March 5, I will post again and let everyone know. Otherwise, I will leave the Clewis's to some much needed family time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mason,
How are you doing bud???? I know that you are likely back in Regina now, so just wanted to send you a short note to let you know that I am sending you hugs and happy thoughts! Keep strong and brave, and we will talk to you soon!

Love to you, Mom, Dad and Kale

XOXOX Ash

Unknown said...

Hey mason!
I saw your pictures from the paper, they are pretty cool!Your pratically a celebrity!I'm glad to hear all your treatments are going well. I haven't seen you guys in a while, maybe i can come down and visit soon when you're feeling up to it. Take care, I'm thinking of you! Say hi to your mom, dad, kale(and even rocco!!)for me!
love,
Haley XOX