Sunday, February 26, 2012

Better Late than Never!

I have been putting this off for a long time.  Its not that I didn't want to, cause I truly did, I just didn't have the energy.  With the month of March fast approaching I feel it is now time.  First of all I apologize for not posting the news of Mason's passing on the blog as I realize that a lot of you followed this blog diligently for updates on his progress.  I know my dad sent out an email but not sure how many people it reached. 
My plan is to update this blog from the last entry.  I want to keep Mason's story going and very much alive.  In the future I'm hoping that this can be a tool to help others by offering any information I have or that we have tried but most importantly for sharing Mason's incredible journey of strength and courage and his never failing hope.

No comments: